Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

getting old

im tired of RAB, it's not funny anymore. it stopped at the 3rd episode. im sorry. im sure many will agree with me. you need new materials rather than using random, sex, and shit humor.

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

huzzah!

huzzah!

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

all style no substance

there is nothing special about this. nothing new. cmon people, this humor is terrible and childish. nothing against your skills as a flash artist, but you need better materials. sorry.

Super Phone Conflict Super Phone Conflict

dude....

I have been waiting for this kind of game to come out. Pure handrawn 2-D side scroller beat em up with super combos. I played the demo and wow it's really good. The hit detection is amazing. The graphic FBF is perfect, got a great style. You guys could make the next "alien hominidish" game. Bring back the old school 2-D GAMES!!!! This stuff reminds me alot of the Streetfighter 3. Handrawn character. real smooth movements.

Random Stuff 2 Random Stuff 2

eh.... random yes. funny no

i used to like random things. i made random flash movies before, maybe it's just me growing out of it.

Bubblegum Bubblegum

hahahahah

i thought that was funny. the chewing sound was funny as hell. work on your drawing a little bit and you will do fine later on. you have a good humor and ideas.

joshuaost responds:

Yeah, I must admit that I'm not a very good drawer.

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

niiice

make the stick dude look consistent. i dont like when it has nose.

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

wow. a nice sprite movie for a change.

using ken from SF3 is awesome. how come you dont have any fireball sprites from street fighters?

Skate2 -BabyJackson- Skate2 -BabyJackson-

gah... repeat

how many stick skaters are there?!! be original. this is decent, but it gets tiring.....

StickDude Killing Arena 2 StickDude Killing Arena 2

already been done and seen

rip off of batteground